13 Jun When To Replace Your Roof In Florida
Your roof is an essential structural component of your business or home. A healthy roof will protect your home from the elements and increase energy efficiency. It can also add value to your property. A roof that is not in good condition can pose a danger to your family and increase your energy costs and that’s one way to know when to replace your roof.
When To Replace Your Roof
To replace your roof in Brandon and Seffner, call skilled roofers. KCG Roofing and Carpentry provides reliable roof replacement services for homeowners and businesses throughout Brandon and Seffner and the surrounding areas.
Let’s take a look at the signs that you need a new roofing system:
- Roof discoloration – A sign of roof deterioration is dark streaks or stains. KCG Roofing and Carpentry will inspect your roof and give you a report if you see any signs of discoloration.
- Exterior Paint Peeling – Water can build up around a roofline and cause paint to blister or peel.
- Higher Energy bills – Your roof may be responsible for unusually high energy costs. Exorbitant energy bills can be caused by old roofs that are not well insulated. Your energy bills can be reduced by having your roof replaced. Roof replacement in Florida is expensive, but you will see bigger savings later.
- Old age – Different roofing materials have different lifetimes. Asphalt shingles last 20-30 years while metal roofing can last as long as 50 years depending on how you maintain it and what the climate is like. It’s a smart idea to replace your roof if it is nearing the end of its life expectancy.
- Sagging or Drooping Roofs – If your roof is sagging, it may be too heavy or have structural problems that need to be addressed by a Florida roofer. Sagging roofs can pose a safety risk to your home or business. It is possible to have it replaced with a lighter roofing material, which will ensure structural integrity.
- Granules in The Gutter – Granules found in the gutter are a sign that your roof is deteriorating. To prevent further problems, you should call a roofing professional as soon as you see granules in your gutters.
- Missing Shingles – Over time, high winds and harsh elements can cause shingles to fall off of your roof. This could expose your property to water damage. If your roof has become too old, missing shingles can be a sign that it is nearing the end of its life. You can replace the missing shingles but it is possible for your roof to look like a checkerboard and you will need to consider replacing it.
Roof Replacement In Brandon And Seffner
KCG Roofing and Carpentry is the best choice if you are looking for a Florida roofer to inspect your roof and inform you when to replace your roof. KCG Roofing and Carpentry has the right tools and experience to complete the job safely. To give you complete peace of mind, our roofers have been drug- and background-screened.
KCG Roofing has the experience and expertise to replace or repair your roof with quality materials and excellent craftsmanship. We have been family-owned and operated for over 40 years. We service a multitude of areas in West Central Florida including Anna Maria Island, Plant City, Apollo Beach, Bradenton, Brandon, and Seffner, Ellenton, Gibsonton, Longboat Key, North Port, Port Charlotte, Valrico, Palmetto, Punta Gorda, Riverview, Sarasota, Sun City Center, Tampa Bay, Venice, Lake Whales, and all points in between! All our roofs are backed by a 15-year leak-free guarantee, the highest in the industry. Our Owens Corning shingle roofs are backed by a 50-Year Platinum Warranty that includes materials and labor. While most of our business is residential, we also handle commercial roofing projects. Check out our 5-star reviews and be sure to contact us today for your quote on when to replace your roof!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.