02 May Reasons You Might Need A Roof Repair In Ellenton FL
It is wise to have your roof replacements and repair in Ellenton FL done by licensed roofing professionals. This will ensure that your roof stays in top shape and could save you thousands on repairs and replacements.
You will need to repair or replace your roof no matter how hard you try as a homeowner. You must prepare for costly repairs and damage to your property and home, even though it is not something you look forward to.
Why A Roof Repair In Ellenton FL
Even the most durable roofing materials can’t withstand Mother Nature forever. If your roof is not maintained properly, it will eventually fail. This can happen due to extreme weather conditions, high winds, torrential rains, and even the scorching sun. These are the reasons your roof should be repaired in order to prevent further damage.
* Broken Shingles – Broken or missing Shingles are often visible from the ground and indicate that your roof is in danger. If this happens, your home’s interior will be damaged. Asphalt shingles can dry out and become brittle over time. They may also lose their value due to:
- High winds
- Torrential rain
- Conditions of freezing and thawing
- Heat that is intense or persistent
It is easy to replace one shingle. However, it is possible to replace a single shingle.
* Damaged or cracked roof vents – The primary function of roof ventilation is to let heat and air escape your home. Cracked or broken roof vent seals can lead to water stains and leaks inside your home. It is not enough to repair a leaky seal around a vent. In some cases, it may be necessary to replace the entire vent. To complete the job efficiently and quickly, call a roofing professional.
* Broken and damaged flashings – A flashing is located just below the roof’s surface. It is usually made of metal. This provides additional protection from the elements. It can let water in, causing problems, if it becomes damaged or cracked. Flashing repairs involve getting under the roof to fix any problems. This is something homeowners should not attempt unless they are skilled in roofing and construction.
* Flat spots and valleys that were not properly sealed – Sloped and striking roof lines can be attractive, but there are also areas where these extreme angles intersect. These valleys should be properly sealed to prevent water damage.
* Leaking Skylights – Skylights are attractive but dangerous from a water perspective. They can cause damage to your home and belongings if they aren’t installed properly or worn. You should weigh all the potential consequences of having a skylight on your roof. Also, consider the cost of a roof repair in Ellenton FL, and maintenance that could be involved.
* Clogged gutters – If your gutters or downspouts become clogged, it can cause them to fail to sweep away water and debris from your home. Tree branches, leaves, and even mud can build up on your roof, causing moisture to build up and quickly causing damage to your shingles. Regularly clean out gutters and downspouts to avoid any damage or buildup.
Call KCG Today!
KCG Roofing has the experience and expertise to replace or repair your roof with quality materials and excellent craftsmanship. We have been family-owned and operated for over 40 years.
We service a multitude of areas in West Central Florida including:
- Anna Maria Island,
- Plant City,
- Apollo Beach,
- Brandon, and Seffner,
- Longboat Key,
- North Port,
- Port Charlotte,
- Punta Gorda,
- Sun City Center,
- Tampa Bay,
- Lake Whales, and all points in between!
All our roofs are backed by a 15-year leak-free guarantee, the highest in the industry. Our Owens Corning shingle roofs are backed by a 50-Year Platinum Warranty that includes materials and labor. While most of our business is residential, we also handle commercial roofing projects. Check out our 5-star reviews and be sure to contact us today for your free quote on your roof repair in Ellenton FL.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.